Follow our step by step guide for creating this beautiful look showcasing the VISEART Theory Palette 06: ABSINTHE, which includes three classic matte shades in soft beige, bark and forest green and three transformative shades in golden-light shimmer, celadon crystal and emerald metallic.
PREP EYE LIDS
Prep eye lids with VISEART Seamless Shadow Primer using ESUM T43 Medium Flat Eye Brush. Apply sparingly across the eye lid and blend upward towards the brow. Let set for 5 seconds before shadow application.
VISEART THEORY PALETTE 06: ABSINTHE
- Apply SHADE 1 over the entire eye area using ESUM G29 Medium Shadow Brush.
- Apply SHADE 3 over the eye contour bone using ESUM S33 Medium Round Eye Contour Brush in a windshield wiper motion. Blend with ESUM G29.
- Use SHADE 5 at the outer eye lid to shade the eye using ESUM W21 Small Filbert Shader Brush.
- Press SHADE 4 from the inner eye lid to the middle of the lid using ESUM W21.
- Use SHADE 5 with a damp ESUM T05 Square Liner Brush and press along top lash line to define the eyes.
- Apply SHADE 3 on the bottom lash line from the outer corner inward using ESUM T09 Liner Diffuser Brush.
- Accent the bottom center of the lower lash line with SHADE 6 using ESUM T09 for a smokier look.
- Accent the outer lid by layering SHADE 6 using ESUM W21 for a shimmering bejeweled look.
- Highlight the inner corner with SHADE 2 using ESUM W21.
SUGGESTED BLUSH FOR THIS LOOK
- Using VISEART Theory Blush Palette 02: ABLAZE, add a touch of blush with SHADE 2 along the cheek bone using ESUM G53 Medium Dome Blush Brush.
- Highlight above the cheek bone, on the bridge of nose and on the bow of lips with SHADE 1 using ESUM G53.
- Shade and/or bronze around the cheek bones, forehead and jawline using SHADE 3 and ESUM Brush G53.
SUGGESTED LIPS FOR THIS LOOK
- Line lips with KEVIN AUCOIN Lip Pencil in NEUTRAL and blend liner onto lips to avoid a hard line using ESUM T20 Square Retractable Lip Brush.
- Using VISEART Lip Palette 01: MUSE NUDES, apply a lip color of your choice. The first row of four shades have a warm peach undertone. The second row is more neutral to olive and the bottom row shades have a pink / plum undertone.
- After applying lip color, blot lips with tissue and apply a sheer application of VISEART Seamless Setting Powder. Follow with a second coat of lip color for extended wear.
Makeup Artist: Alphonse Wiebelt
Muse: Chloe Palmer
Model Photographer: Lorraine Young