Follow our step by step guide for creating this beautiful look showcasing the VISEART Theory Palette 06: ABSINTHE, which includes three classic matte shades in soft beige, bark and forest green and three transformative shades in golden-light shimmer, celadon crystal and emerald metallic.
PREP EYE LIDS
Prep eye lids with VISEART Seamless Shadow Primer using ESUM T43 Medium Flat Eye Brush. Apply sparingly across the eye lid and blend upward towards the brow. Let set for 5 seconds before shadow application.
VISEART THEORY PALETTE 06: ABSINTHE
- Apply SHADE 1 over the entire eye area using ESUM G29 Medium Shadow Brush.
- Apply SHADE 3 over the eye contour bone using ESUM S33 Medium Round Eye Contour Brush in a windshield wiper motion. Blend with ESUM G29.
- Use SHADE 5 at the outer eye lid to shade the eye using ESUM W21 Small Filbert Shader Brush.
- Press SHADE 4 from the inner eye lid to the middle of the lid using ESUM W21.
- Use SHADE 5 with a damp ESUM T05 Square Liner Brush and press along top lash line to define the eyes.
- Apply SHADE 3 on the bottom lash line from the outer corner inward using ESUM T09 Liner Diffuser Brush.
- Accent the bottom center of the lower lash line with SHADE 6 using ESUM T09 for a smokier look.
- Accent the outer lid by layering SHADE 6 using ESUM W21 for a shimmering bejeweled look.
- Highlight the inner corner with SHADE 2 using ESUM W21.
SUGGESTED BLUSH FOR THIS LOOK
- Using VISEART Theory Blush Palette 02: ABLAZE, add a touch of blush with SHADE 2 along the cheek bone using ESUM G53 Medium Dome Blush Brush.
- Highlight above the cheek bone, on the bridge of nose and on the bow of lips with SHADE 1 using ESUM G53.
- Shade and/or bronze around the cheek bones, forehead and jawline using SHADE 3 and ESUM Brush G53.
SUGGESTED LIPS FOR THIS LOOK
- Line lips with KEVIN AUCOIN Lip Pencil in NEUTRAL and blend liner onto lips to avoid a hard line using ESUM T20 Square Retractable Lip Brush.
- Using VISEART Lip Palette 01: MUSE NUDES, apply a lip color of your choice. The first row of four shades have a warm peach undertone. The second row is more neutral to olive and the bottom row shades have a pink / plum undertone.
- After applying lip color, blot lips with tissue and apply a sheer application of VISEART Seamless Setting Powder. Follow with a second coat of lip color for extended wear.
Makeup Artist: Alphonse Wiebelt
Muse: Chloe Palmer
Model Photographer: Lorraine Young
Brows are an important part of every makeup. They play a role in framing the eye and help to create balance within the face. With so many styles of brow art from a naturally enhanced brow to a stylized drawn brow, defining eye brows require professional expertise, but with the right product and tools they can [...]
Introducing a universal brow palette created for an array of eyebrow looks from the most natural enhancement to the most dramatic designs. Nine brow defining matte pigment shades The powder pigments have been specially formulated to balance color payoff for eyebrows in a range of hues to work with a full spectrum of hair shades for [...]
In part two of our makeup tutorial see how to add finishing makeup details with ESUM brushes after perfecting the complexion. Softly textured, synthetic brushes for eye apply powder with ease. Smooth textured synthetic brushes for face and lip apply creams and glosses precisely. Perfect for makeup artists and personal use, the black and white [...]
Cleaning makeup brushes thoroughly between makeup services is important to maintain a sanitary makeup application. To clean makeup brushes we recommend using Japonesque Brush Cleanser. This brush cleanser spray thoroughly and gently cleans sable, squirrel, goat and all other fine haired makeup brushes. This unique cleaner dissolves all mediums of makeup products including powder, liquid, [...]
Follow our step by step for perfecting the complexion with ESUM makeup brushes. In this tutorial we used a combination of cream, liquid and powder makeup mediums. The new line of ESUM black and white, synthetic makeup brushes are made with varying textures of taklon fibers. Smooth textured, taklon brushes seamlessly apply cream and [...]
Airbrush guns need regular maintenance between use. Follow these steps for a thorough cleaning with Nurturing Force Airbrush Cleaner to remove silicone, water, and alcohol based makeup. For a step by step video visit MUSE TUBE>> STEP 1 Loosen and remove the handle from the back of the airbrush. STEP 2 Loosen and remove the chuck nut. The chuck nut [...]
Now available at MUSE BEAUTY.PRO, the ESUM Black & White Collection. This addition to the ESUM core collection of makeup brushes focuses on varying grades of synthetic fibers made from taklon. This material is a very elastic, durable and a vegan friendly fiber. The “smooth” grade of taklon is ideal for cream to liquid makeup [...]
Keep professional makeup sponges clean in-between applications with these easy steps. To cleanse reusable cosmetic sponges dampen with warm water and use a solid or liquid soap cleanser. We recommend the JAPONESQUE Solid Brush Cleanser for makeup brushes and sponges. Gently massage the cleanser into the sponge with fingertips to breakdown makeup and then rinse. [...]
Find the perfect concealer with Color Correctors by KETT Cosmetics at MUSE BEAUTY.PRO. Now available by popular demand, KETT Cosmetics has expanded their range of shades with an orange undertone available in the easy to carry and compact KETT Fixx Creme Corrector & Hi-Light Palette. Contains all five concealers for the fairest to deepest of [...]