KETT Airbrush Makeup Classes are distinguished as the most comprehensive in the industry. This one-day airbrush makeup class will build upon your basic makeup skills and focus on the fundamentals of airbrushing. You will work first-hand with professional airbrush equipment and experience a new level of creativity with an emphasis on technique, artistic style and control. From choosing the correct foundation shade and perfecting the complexion to creating three-dimensional features for eyes and cheeks, this class will streamline your makeup skills to a new professional level. Each makeup artist will receive a $100 credit towards the purchase of a KETT Airbrush Makeup Kit.
- Airbrush 101
- KETT Equipment & Product Knowledge
- Improved Makeup Techniques
- New Business Opportunities
- Foundation Color Matching & Correction
- Highlight & Contour
- Eye & Cheek Techniques
- Airbrush Application
- Airbrush Maintenance
Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Includes $100 credit toward the purchase of a KETT Mini Jett Starter Kit, KETT Pro Airbrush Kit, or the KETT Pro Salon Airbrush Kit on the day of class.
- Attendees will produce various techniques based on their individual style and comfort level.
- Certificate awarded upon completion.
- Limited to 12 Artists and Industry Professionals.
- All airbrush makeup and equipment will be supplied during the workshop for hands-on application.
- Airbrush equipment and product will be available for purchase.
Also available in the KETT AIRBRUSH WORKSHOP SERIES.