This two-day professional level class builds upon the PRO ESSENTIALS MAKEUP CLASS. Experience all aspects of artistry utilizing color theory and contrast to precision details. From exaggerating features to creating a juxtaposition of textures, this class teaches the skills required for artistic expression and fuels the joy of creativity. Ideal for intermediate to seasoned makeup artist.
- Advanced Color Theory
- Contrast & Texture
- Eye Shape Color Placement
- Makeup Design
- Perfecting the Complexion
- False Lashes - Mastered
- Incorporating Trends
- Refined Techniques
Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Also available in THE WORKSHOP SERIES
- Attendees will produce various techniques based on their individual style and comfort level.
- Basic makeup skills required.
- Certificate awarded upon completion.
- Limited to 12 Artists and Industry Professionals.
- Models required for both days.
- Makeup kit required.
- Professional makeup, tools and brushes will be available for purchase.