This two-day interactive BRIDAL TECHNIQUES MAKEUP CLASS will teach you the skills required for bridal and special event makeup. On day one, you will learn how to work with the morning and afternoon bride. On day two, the focus is on the evening bride and age appropriate techniques for any occasion. This professional level makeup class is ideal for intermediate to seasoned makeup artists. Be it for the bride or her entire party, set yourself up for a profitable opportunity and a happy client.
- The Bridal Makeup Kit
- Direct & Indirect Lighting
- Complimentary Color & Texture
- Advanced Bridal Makeup
- The Morning Bride
- The Afternoon Bride
- The Evening Bride
- Age Appropriate Application
BRIDAL TECHNIQUES MAKEUP CLASS DETAILS
Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Also available in THE WORKSHOP SERIES
- Attendees will produce various techniques based on their individual style and comfort level.
- Intermediate makeup skills required.
- Certificate awarded upon completion.
- Limited to 12 Artists and Industry Professionals.
- Models required for both days.
- Makeup kit required.
- Professional makeup, tools and brushes will be available for purchase.