LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION - Join MUSE BEAUTY Master Class photo shoot for three-days in the San Francisco Bay area. Experience a professional photo shoot from practical application and coaching to the final execution of four portfolio-ready editorial beauty images. You will partner with another attendee and will shoot and assist each day in am and pm sessions. The team will consist of photographer Lorraine Young, art director, professional MUSE mentors, hairstylists and models. You be surrounded by seasoned Pro industry mentors to help coach you each step of the way.
The experience of working with a professional photo shoot team is essential in developing your skills as a team player and building your resume. Learning how to become an assistant as well as being the makeup artist is invaluable. The digital images can be used on your website, portfolio and social media.
During Master Class you will:
- Choose 2 looks based on your skill level with a MUSE mentor
- Practice 2 looks with coaching by your MUSE mentor
- You and your mentor will choose final looks based on skill level
- Coaching from MUSE mentor during your makeup shoot prep
- Hands on experience with art director during your shoot time
- Hands on experience with Photographer during your shoot
- Experience teamwork during your shoot time: art director, photographer, model, makeup and hair
Day 1: Your day will begin with introductions, networking, paring up with a partner for your shoot. You will choose from a series of preselected beauty looks by the MUSE team. The looks will be editorial beauty shots for a beginning portfolio experience. You will choose 2 looks to practice and perfect. You will receive coaching from your MUSE mentors. Practice day allows you to do both looks to prepare for you shoot days.
NOTE: Your final looks (2) will be determined by you and your MUSE mentor based on your skill level and professional photo experience.
Day 1 Evening: In the Heart of “the city”, known by locals. you will be San Francisco bound to attend a social Meet and Greet at the MUSE BEAUTY STUDIO. Enjoy nibbling and networking with attendees, the photographer Lorraine Young, the art director, your MUSE mentors. your hairstylists, assistants, your entire MUSE BEAUTY team.
Day 2: Saturday you will execute your photo shoot, both as a makeup artist and assist your partner.
Day 3: Sunday you will execute your photo shoot, both as a makeup artist and assist your partner.
We will be working at Paul Mitchell the School East Bay all three days and we will be hosting our evening social event at the MUSE STUDIO in San Francisco.
Dates: October 19 - 21, 2018
October 19, 9AM – 3:30PM
October 20, 8AM – 6PM
October 21, 8AM – 6PM
Tuition cost: $2,100 ($2,500 Value)
Fly into Oakland (OAK) or San Francisco (SFO)
Additional information: Flights, airports, shuttle service, BART and Hotel information will be provided via email following registration
- Hands on coaching experience with Muse mentors
- Hands on experience/coaching with the art director
- Hands on experience with Lorainne Young,the photographer
- Viseart Grande Pro Pallete Volume 1
- Viseart Grande Pro Pallete Volume 2 (total value at $350.00)
- Paul Mitchell Swag (valued at $50.00)
- MUSE social Meet and Greet
- Lunch all 3 days
- 2 models provided
- 4 Digital images, 2 per look (following shoot)
- Certificate awarded upon completion
- Professional photo shoot experience
- Coaching and networking
- This course is limited to 16 total attendees