MUSE BEAUTY. PRO delivers clinically tested, eco-responsible and safe solutions to help disinfect and sanitize all areas of the professional environment. From the Cosmetology School, Salon and Spa, to the service provider, MUSE has professional products formulated for surfaces, tools, makeup formulations and hands. As the US Distributor for BactroKill C3 and ESUM Sanitizers for the professional industry, MUSE provides additional support through continued education with a national certification program.
To provide industry leading, eco-responsible, disinfection solutions and education to the beauty industry allowing you to protect yourself, your guests, your staff and your business.
BactroKill C3 - Cosmetology Complete Care
- BactroKill C3 is an EPA registered eco-responsible hospital grade bactericide, fungicide and virucide
- Meets the state standards for infection control
- Eliminates germs in 60 seconds
- Works on surfaces, tools and submersion
- National certification program available
BACTROKILL C3 CERTIFICATION
As the exclusive distributor of BactroKill C3 for the beauty industry, MUSE BEAUTY is proud to offer a 1 hour certification.
The certifications are offered four times each month and are conducted via ZOOM webinar.
Please register via the links below and you will be sent a webinar link. Upon completion of the webinar you will complete a short quiz and receive a printable certificate.
+ Hand Sanitizer & Gentle Brush Cleaner
- ESUM + Hand Sanitizer is formulated with 65% Ethyl Alcohol as required by the CDC to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on hands while protecting the skin's lipid barrier with a crosspolymer to avoid drying
- ESUM Gentle Brush Cleaner is formulated to effectively remove all residual makeup and sanitizes without drying or destroying fine makeup brushes
BEAUTY SO CLEAN
Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist & Wipes
- Mist removes bacteria and germs on powder and cream based products
- Wipes can be used on tools, pencils, and lipsticks
- Effective in 10 seconds
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free formula