E-Commerce Marketing Manager - Cosmetics
ABOUT MUSE BEAUTY
Founded in 2010, MUSE BEAUTY.PRO was visioned by a team of industry experts who created a platform to do what they love to do from makeup artistry, education to product development. Igniting creative-thinkers from new and seasoned artist to beauty enthusiasts and makeup connoisseurs. MUSE BEAUTY. PRO is the resource for education, inspiration and professional products for all passionate about the art of makeup.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role, working on a brand with national or international social reach, and is passionate about delivering impactful and effective marketing programs to our customers, building a tailored multi-channel journey. The candidate is an analytically minded strategist with strong Google Analytics, Excel, and data visualization tool experience, combining creativity and data to improve brand awareness and e-commerce sales.
Analytics and Reporting
- Extract, transform, and load data, presenting insights through data visualization tools to different audiences, including CEO, CFO, CMO, and Marketing Team in a compelling and clear way
- Present e-commerce results by brand, customer group, and channel
- Present social media, Google Ads, and email marketing results by brand and customer group
- Present campaign results, including promotional and product launch
- Conduct competitive analysis, stay abreast of industry best practices, and integrate learnings into the brand’s digital marketing strategy
- Present insights from Google Analytics
- Create sales strategies and actionable plans across all brands (Muse, Kett Cosmetics, and Esum Cosmetics) and channels, including goals, forecasting, and KPIs
- Manage product assortment, inventory, pricing, and promotions, performing site audits to ensure products are accurately represented and updates are made, including 301 redirects
- Develop innovative ways for website and e-commerce product storytelling and experiences to drive better results
- Guarantee consistent e-commerce customer experience across all brands from UX, UI, order communications, and email marketing automation
- Develop third party channel strategies and work with the team to implement marketing and advertising initiatives to increase sales
- Perform formal A/B testing to identify and execute site optimization
- Coordinate creation of all website content, photo galleries, product descriptions, blog posts
- Maintain Google My Business and Merchant Center
- Create SEO strategies to improve non-paid traffic
- Manage the web developer to identify improvements and prioritize tasks
- Create marketing strategies and actionable plans across all brands, including a budget, calendar, seasonal campaigns, product launch, web, social media, affiliates, email marketing, and paid advertising
- Develop a customer journey keeping consistent the message across each funnel phase
- Create email marketing campaigns, segmenting the audience according to demographics, geographics, and behaviors
- Manage the marketing team to strategically grow and develop affiliate programs
- Manage the marketing team to create content and guidelines for all channels, audiences, and touchpoints (copy, photos, graphics, videos, etc.)
- Manage with the marketing team to strategically grow and develop social media campaigns
- Manage with the marketing team to strategically create campaigns across all touchpoints
- Perform formal A/B testing to identify and execute site optimization, email marketing, and social media campaigns to increase sales
- Create campaigns on Google Ads
Key Performance Indicators
- eCommerce sales
- Brand awareness
- ROAS, CPC, CPM, Open Rate, Click Rate
- Deadlines and budget
WHO YOU ARE CURRENTLY
- BA or BS in Marketing. MBA preferred
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing, social media, and e-commerce experience. Cosmetics experience preferred.
- Third party channels strategies
- Experience with data reporting and analytics, including Google Analytics, Tableau, and advanced Excel
- Experience in Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Experience with BigCommerce platform
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Klaviyo or similar email marketing platforms creating campaigns, customer segmentation, A/B testing, and campaign/flow.
- Experience with project management tools. Basecamp preferred.
- Strong technical acumen with knowledge of web and emerging technologies
- Proven leader with strong decision-making skills
- Ability to operate independently and bring new and fresh ideas to the company
- Clearly communicate e-commerce needs to the marketing team and develop content for touchpoints
- Product sales and merchandising, including promotion of new products
- Savvy communicator; strong written and verbal communication skills
- A natural team player and leader who will manage a marketing team and work closely with Sales, IT, Distribution, and Finance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
The entire team has been vaccinated and works together to keep a healthy and safe working environment.
For more information or to apply visit our listing on Indeed.